Svaha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forums for the Town of Svaha

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Reanent Resident Application
Svaha Town Rules! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:33 pm by Reanent

» Town Application
Svaha Town Rules! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:55 am by nuttyaii

» Town Application
Svaha Town Rules! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:54 pm by Arztranga

» town request :p
Svaha Town Rules! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:08 pm by kashino

» New and abused
Svaha Town Rules! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:25 pm by LazyEyes

» Refectory's application
Svaha Town Rules! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:58 pm by Refectory

» Registration
Svaha Town Rules! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:43 am by Pajax7

» Desert Application
Svaha Town Rules! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:20 pm by Ken

» OMI'S Application
Svaha Town Rules! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:09 am by Ominae

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 43 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:16 am

Svaha Town Rules!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Svaha Town Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Svaha Town Rules!   Svaha Town Rules! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:20 pm

1. Please support our town by using its buildings and NPCs.
This is more of a guideline and an act of common courtesy then a rule. However, as a member of Svaha your support of our town facilities creates capital that feeds into town events and the overall growth of the town.

2. Always be Friendly and Respect each other. Treat others as you want to be treated.

3. Townies are expected to help each other.
Svaha was built on its generosity and our overall ability to care about the well being of others. Please help us carry on the tradition!

4. English language is expected in Town Chat.
Although labelled as Global GoonZu, this game's universal language is English. This rule is not meant to segregate, but rather make the over all population feel more comfortable.

5. Must be an active player.
An Active player is defined by two criteria, 1. You are active in town chat 2. You are active as a player in general. Logging on for Raccoon Events only or not following the two previously mentioned rules may result in expulsion from Svaha.

6. Always reflect Svaha's kindness.
Being a Shroomie is an honor and a privilege! When you are out and about, you are a representative of our town. We expect you to be a good reflection of our ideals and policies. ie: The way you act reflects on us all! If reports of you disrespecting others or breaking game policies arise, it may result in expulsion from Svaha. This is a rule we don't take lightly!

7. No Begging.
We dont want beggars in town. This is not only disruptive, but not what we're about. Helping eachother is something we do. Expecting other members in town to do for you, or constantly begging for them to do for you, is something we DON'T do.

8. No spamming in town chat.
Spamming is defined buy repeatitive phrases in town chat. Playful spamming is understandable, but disruptive and malicious spamming is unacceptable.

9. Check forum often.
Don't say you weren't aware of happenings or goings on if you haven't visited the forums periodically. All information, voting, events, etc... are posted here. Visit often or be left out!

10. Respect your elders.
Svaha is a council based town. Our council members and town heads are to be treated with respect at all times. If the Town Chief is not present, authority reverts to them. If you don't like this rule, don't join!

*Raccoon Paradise*
Be respectful of your townies when in paradise. Ks'ing happens. but don't make it a habbit. Most of all Have Fun! That's what it's all about!

Shroomies Rock!!! cheers pig pig pig cheers
Back to top Go down
https://svaha.rpg-board.net

Svaha Town Rules!
Page 1 of 1